This is Rajesh from KRG TECHNOLOGIES; We are looking for AEM Developer / Architect. For the below mentioned job description. Kindly forward me your resume, rate and contact details for further process.
I also kindly request you to forward this opportunity to your friends or colleagues; so that we can help someone who may be in search of a job or looking for a change.
Our Client is looking for AEM Developer / Architect
Location: Bothell, WA
Duration: Full Time (Permanent) / Contract
Job Description :
- Adobe CQ/AEM with strong Java/J2EE background.
- At-least 3 years of strong Web Content Management experience with Adobe AEM / CQ5, implementing 2+ full cycle AEM projects.
- Solid experience with CQ5 building blocks including templates, components, dialogs, widgets and bundles.
- Experience on Java Content Repository (API) suite, Sling web framework and Apache Felix OSGi framework, DAM, Workflows is required.
- Experience with integrating AEM/CQ5 with other products and vendors specifically targeting Social Integrations.
- Experience with Continuous Integration and Automated test execution and building tools such as Jenkins, Hudson, Selenium or Maven.
- Familiarity with Tag & script management using Adobe DTM.
- Familiarity with A/B Testing and Adobe Target.
- Work with project managers to ensure that all project deliverables are on time and high quality.
- Work collaboratively with other teams; QA, UX, etc.
- Assist in deploying applications to Dev, QA, Production environments and migrations.
- Experience in developing highly available, heavy traffic customer facing websites is a plus.
- Prior Apple experience is a strong plus.
- Fatwire knowledge is must. Else fabricate.
Nice to Have:
- Fatwire/Oracle WebCenter Sites or other CMS experience - prefered.
- Familiar with Sprinkler and bi-directional social integrations with AEM.- Generating Reports and Metrics using Adobe Site Catalyst.
Please send your updated resume with contact details to email@example.com